SmartRow DCX provides a complete data center in a row in just weeks not months. It combines four to fourteen racks with data center grade thermal management, UPSs, power management, monitoring and control technologies and cable management all in an enclosed room neutral system. With multiple ways to configure for future expansion, power and cooling redundancy levels and emergency ventilation – it’s a flexible solution to meet today’s needs while being prepared for the unknown of tomorrow.
Cost to Deploy and Operate
- Reduce required room modifi cations to support IT
- Reduce engineering services, permitting, construction and installation costs
- Reduce real estate cost by minimizing the footprint required for equipment supporting IT
- High-effi ciency cooling architecture reduces energy costs.Time to Deploy
- Reduce time required for design and permitting.
- Reduce time for implementation of room modifi cations.
- Reduce time for equipment selection, confi guration and installation.Risk Management
- Reduce downtime risk with robust redundancy capabilities including backup ventilation, and maximization of factory integration.
- Reduce downtime risk with remote monitoring and management.
- Reduce complexity through unnecessary variability in equipment, confi guration and installation.
- Easily selectable complete row based data center.
- Standardized design following best practices.
- Easily repeated at multiple, distributed sites
- Rapid deployment in weeks, not months.
- Simple modular expansion.
- Avoids costly room renovations
- Highly energy efficient.