Blade servers and other rack-based, extreme density IT equipment require a high level of cooling, power and security support. The Liebert XDK-W meets this challenge with a proven integrated rack enclosure solution that creates a protective environment for these critical electronic components.
Completely sealed from room air, high density server racks inside the Liebert XDK-W utilize closed air circulation for cooling. The server heat load is dissipated into the process cold water system through an air-to-water heat exchanger in the bottom of the rack. Redundant high-performance fans drive closed loop air circulation in the rack’s interior, while servers are supplied with cold air at the front of the rack.
The Liebert XDK-W is a part of the Liebert XD high heat-density cooling product family. Key to the performance and space efficiency of Liebert XDK-W is the Liebert Pumping Unit, XDP-W. The unit houses the isolating heat exchanger between the Liebert XDK-W water circuit and the building chilled water, as well as the control valve, pumps and system controls. It controls the fluid temperature to always be above the actual room dew point to prevent condensation on the piping and the coils.
- Liebert XDK-W CoolTherm, 25kW; User Manual - English/Deutsch; 50/60 Hz (R03/08) (SL-16684)
- Liebert XDK-W, 17kW; User Manual; 50/60 Hz (R04/07) (SL-16681)
- Liebert XDK-W, 17kW; Guide Spec; 50/60Hz (R03/07) (SL-16682)
- Liebert XDK-W, 25kW; Guide Spec; 50/60Hz (R06/07) (SL-16683)
- Thermal Management - Liebert Products; Optional Extended Parts Warranty; (R09/13) (SL-01500)
- Thermal Management - Liebert Products; Optional 1st Year Limited Labor Warranty (R09/13) (SL-02500)
- Thermal Management - Liebert Products; One Year Limited Warranty; (R09/13) (SL-01000)
- Thermal Management - Liebert Products; Optional 1st Year Prime Labor Warranty (R01/14) (SL-02520)