Liebert NX (10-30kVA)
Liebert NX is a mid-sized, three-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system that delivers complete, centralized data center power protection. Designed to meet the high availability power needs of a wide variety of IT applications and equipment, the UPS combines compact size, advanced operating features and low cost of ownership. The 120/208-Volt, three-phase version of the Liebert NX is available in four sizes including 10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA and 30kVA capacities.
- Power communications available through a Relay Contact Card, OpenCommsâ„¢ Web Card and MultiLinkâ„¢ shutdown software.
- Ultra-quiet performance with noise levels below 54dB allows greater latitude in where to place the unit.
- Large and user-friendly LCD display provides operating information in twelve languages.
- Up to three Liebert NX modules can be paralleled and a fourth added for redundancy without using a centralized controller or centralized static switch.
- For safe and convenient servicing of the UPS, the unit includes a built-in maintenance bypass. Optional wrap-around maintenance bypass is also available.
- Easy servicing due to front accessibility of critical components, self-diagnostics and various monitoring options.
- True on-line double conversion technology corrects all types of power fluctuations.
- Advanced inverter control technology provides the highest output power quality.
- Redundant power supply cords, redundant cooling fans and highly efficient cooling of critical components.
- Minimized transfer to battery, reducing the number of charging and discharging cycles, due to the wider input voltage window of +10 to -20% and a frequency tolerance of 40Hz to 72Hz.
- Compatibility with dual bus synchronization system enables you to transfer the load to an alternate power source for maintenance activities.
- High overload protection handles 125% for 10 minutes, 150% for one minute and a 1000% overload for 10 milliseconds.
- An intelligent battery management algorithm monitors the battery to detect any premature battery failure.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Temperature-compensated battery charging extends battery life.
- Highest possible input power factor for maximum efficiency.
- Adjustable power walk-in from 5 seconds to 30 seconds, along with reduced input current distortion and power factor correction, also enables you to save money by reducing back-up generator sizing requirements.
- The unit's compact footprint requires less floor space, leaving you with more room for other equipment.
Ideally Suited For
- Server rooms and mid-sized data centers
- Network components including critical routers and switches
- Networks (LAN and WAN)
- Industrial process and motion automation for mid-sized plants
- Medical diagnostic/imaging equipment
- Liebert Load Bus Sync Extender/Adapter for Dual Bus UPS; User Manual; (R03-09); (Rev01); (SL-25247)
- Liebert NX - Remote Monitoring Panel; User Manual; 50/60 Hz (R01/09); SL-25415; Rev1
- Liebert NX Battery Circuit Breaker Box; Instruction Sheet; 60 Hz (R09/04) (SL-25245)
- Liebert NX UPS, 10-30kVA, 208V, 60Hz; Installation Manual; (R11/06) (SL-25215)
- Liebert NX UPS, 10-30kVA, 208V, 60Hz; Operation & Maintenance Manual; (R11/06) (SL-25210)
- Liebert NX UPS, 10-30kVA, 208V, 60Hz; User Manual; (R06/07) (SL-25212)
- Liebert NX UPS, 10-30kVA, 400V, 50/60 Hz; User Manual; (R08/06) (SL-25410)
- Liebert NX UPS, 20-200kVA, 400V, 50/60 Hz; User Manual; (R07/06) (SL-25230)
- Liebert NX UPS; Options Installation Guide; 60 Hz (R06/04) (SL-25226)
- Liebert NX 1+1 Parallel; Instruction Sheet; 50/60Hz (R04/11) (SL-25246)
- Liebert NX UPS; Site Planning Data; 60Hz (R02/08) (SL-25220)