Liebert IntelliRack Multiplexing Unit
The IntelliRack is a powerful multiplexing device that allows a Liebert UPS of any size to communicate with virtually unlimited number of computers. The IntelliRack unit has five Intellislots for MultiPort 4 cards that can be connected to as many as four computers each. An IntelliRack unit with five MultiPort 4 cards installed will notify up to 20 computers of power failure and low battery conditions. A built-in bridging capability permits daisy-chaining IntelliRack units together, accommodating a virtually unlimited number of computers – limited only by the capacity of the UPS. When a power failure or low battery arises in the UPS, the IntelliRack sends notifications to all systems connected to the IntelliRack. One example of a connected system is a network of computers running Liebert’s MultiLink shutdown software.
- Liebert Monitoring Solutions Benefits/Features
- Data Center Infrastructure Management Brochure; (R07/11); (SL-32005)
- Liebert IntelliRack Cable Extension Kit; Installation Instructions; (R05/04) (SL-31093)
- Liebert IntelliRack UPS Cable Kit; Installation Instructions; (R05/04) (SL-31092)
- Liebert IntelliRack; User Manual; 50/60 Hz (R05/04) (SL-31090)
- Liebert MultiLink Cable Adapter Kit; Installation Instructions; (R05/04) (SL-31091)