Liebert Challenger ITR, Row-Based Precision Cooling System, 23 and 33kW
Liebert Challenger ITR is a horizontal airflow precision cooling unit that fits within a row of equipment racks. It draws hot air in through the extended rear door and supplies chilled conditioned air through a low profile, cold aisle discharge plenum.
Liebert Challenger ITR is available in nominal 23kW or 33kW capacity, 60Hz. 50Hz models also available. Air-cooled, water-cooled, glycol-cooled, GLYCOOL, chilled water and split system configurations. The horizontal airflow pattern is suitable for raised or non-raised floors.
- Low profile, cold aisle discharge plenum is easily reconfigured to change supply air direction, and is designed to accommodate overhead IT cabling.
- Adjustable cooling capacity allows you to match heat load to reduce compressor cycling.
- Split system configurations remove compressor noise from the data center for quieter operation.
- Offers two levels of microprocessor control systems.
- Fits aesthetically in the row â€” same depth as common server racks (1100mm â€“ 43â€).
- Offers a full range of configurations â€” self-contained or split systems; air, water, glycol, GLYCOOL, and chilled water cooling.
- Customizable, with two humidifier and four reheat options.
- Provides enhanced temperature control with optional SCR-controlled reheat.
- Based on a proven cooling platform â€” Liebert Challenger 3000.
- Compatible with Liebert remote monitoring and control products.
- Maximizes serviceability, with all service performed quickly and easily through the front and rear doors.
- Requires only front and rear access, minimizing footprint requirement while providing ample room for service.
- Features reliable refrigeration components, such as a scroll compressor and V-Frame evaporator coil, all factory pre-piped, wired, and tested in a rugged, easy-access tubular-steel frame.
- Utilizes energy efficient scroll compressor.
- Minimizes short cycling and other wasteful operating patterns with fast response microprocessor controls.
- Energy efficient GLYCOOL configuration utilizes low outdoor temperatures to reduce compressor operation.
- Data centers
- Network closets
- Raised or non-raised floors