Avocent HMX 1070 Series High Performance KVM System
The Avocent HMX Digital High Performance KVM system is part of the HMX matrix switching solution, an ideal solution for physical separation of computers from users.
- Eliminates Distance Limitations within the LAN - Allows computers and users to be located anywhere on the network
- High-Quality DVI Video and Digital Audio - For intensive graphic and audio applications
- Centralized Management - Via a single console, including access, desktop pooling and reporting
- Centralized, User-Rights Management - HMX system allows user administration and authentication through AD, LDAP, TACACS+, RADIUS, RSA SecureID and NT
- Greater Security - 128bit AES encryption for secure access
- No Dedicated Cabling - Removes the need for dedicated cabling between user and computer
- Digital DVI Video - Up to 1920x1200
- USB Support - USB media and most other USB devices including USB keyboard/mouse as well as vUSB
- Interoperability - Between the HMX extender system and the single- and dual-video, high-resolution products
- CD Audio Central Management - Manage the entire Avocent HMX solution from one central console, including one database to manage user authentication and access.
- Secure Access - 128bit AES encryption on all data passing through the network and authentication guarantee that access to any computing resource is managed securely.
- Ethernet Operation - Allows the computer and user to be located anywhere on the 100 or 1000Mbps network with full routing of data across routers, switches and subnets.
- Full Hardware Solution - No software or drivers required. Provides access to all computer peripheral ports regardless ofthe state of the OS or BIOS.
- Upgradeable - The Avocent HMX system has an embedded Linux OS and is fully upgradeable to allow for future feature enhancements.