Aperture Integrated Resources Manager
Aggregates and normalizes real-time data from disparate systems, devices and facilities to compute a risk-adjusted value that represents the actual load on resources. Using this actionable operational information, IT can better maximize utilization and improve efficiency.
- Provides a cohesive systemfor strategically managingenergy, capital resources andprocess efficiency.
- Creates a holistic view of thedata center that correlatesbusiness services with costand risk to enhance planning.
- Close the gap betweenfacilities by consolidatinginformation into a commonview. This helps to provideservice at the lowest possiblecost.
- Computes risk-adjustedvalues, that represent actualresource utilization over time,to maximize resource usewhile managing risk.
- Efficiently aggregate real-time operational data from multiple systems for comprehensive insight into operations over time.
- Improve risk management with increased visibility into capacity and remaining headroom in infrastructure resources, such as power and cooling.
- Delay capital expenditures by ensuring resources are sized correctly to fully utilize existing infrastructure resources.
- Deploy power and cooling resources closer to full capacity to reap the benefits of high density architecture.
- Support an optimization cycle for continuous improvement of resource utilization.
Brochures and Data Sheets
The three icons may represent data centers, groups of devices or a unique device - customizable by the user. Several backgrounds (this rear "layer" is static) are offered out-of-the-box, or user-defined backgrounds can be substituted. The icons* will flash when one or more alarm conditions within the center, a group of devices or a single device crosses a defined threshold. In most cases a drill-down capability is offered, providing quick visibility into the room, rack or device within the Aperture UI.
*each is a floating front "layer", appearing along the bottom of the screen at time of configuration. The icons are drag-n-drop, placed by the user against the background.